Saturday, June 09, 2007

what dan said

"The longer and deeper I know you, the more I see your motives, your heart... When you sound extreme or intense on one side or another, I realize that you really aren't imbalanced as much as have to test out the extremes, examine worst or best possible scenarios, process out loud, face your fears or express your loves. I realize you aren't judging or hating the opposite even as it may feel that way. I realize you have a very loving heart that accepts easily, right up front, without questions. I love your heart."

Healing, gentle words for a self-judging soul who always agonizes over why she can't come across as she wants and means to due to her intensive, passionate, at times extreme, personality... and coming from one who sees her most and knows her best.

Currently listening : The Essential Taj Mahal

1 comment:

quip and quill said...

beautiful.