Thursday, September 29, 2005

Surge of expectancy

Something is moving underneath. Yes, I am always stirred, searching, reaching for more... but something is definitely afoot and I know it well. That feeling when on the verge of re-awakening, of breaking through to the next level.

On one hand, nothing is changed, yet inside, I feel a surge of expectancy stronger than I have felt in some time. Fear still plagues me like a consuming disease. Reservation taunts my logic. Hesitation threatens to keep me from ever reaching my full potential.

And yet... something is moving. Has always been there. It has burst forth in my life at numerous times, though never stayed. But soon it is going to explode, surprising me with its force, refusing to let me hold it in anymore.

This is passion... passion with wisdom. Passion with direction. Passion that is holistic and free, not leaving any part of me behind.

1 comment:

Drew Miller said...

Hey Gin!

Thanks for sharing your website with me! What a cool thing! I just created my own "blog." Talk about meager... it's only got one post so far. But, I'm using it as my little "review" site... movies for now, but we'll see. You've got lots of good stuff on here. Thanks for sharing it with us. It's always good to hear your insights as they reveal things about you and how your journey is going. Lots of love from your little bro,
Drew

moviesbydrew.blogspot.com